a few of the
“I found this by chance. It was taken in 1945; on the back is the information. It is a boy carrying his dead brother, standing in line before the crematorium in Nagasaki, after the bombing. I was moved when I saw this [picture], and I dared write only “the fruits of war”. And I thought of reprinting it and giving it, because a picture like this says more than a thousand words. So I wanted to share it with you.” — Francis on airplane to Chile
“What puts you in a bad mood?”
Someone threw at hat at Francis
Hat reads, “Pray for the Chilean family.”
“It’s important you speak and don’t let yourself be silenced.”
The indigenous pagan mess of Mapuche with gender fluid machis (shamans) — does it ever stop?
“The laypersons don’t have to parrot back whatever we say”
Blah, blah, blah....
- Greeting to Journalists on Flight to Chile
- Address to Chilean Government Authorities, Civil Societies, and Diplomatic Corps
- Homily during Worship Service in Santiago
- Address to Women Prisoners in Santiago
- Address to Priests, Religious, Seminarians
- Address to Bishops in Chile
- Homily during Worship Service in Temuco '
- more of Francis’ blather will be added when available.
the circus’ next stop is Peru!